Description Animus: Revenant
“Blood for blood. That which is taken shall be returned.”
Keeper of this unremembered refuge, a blood debt incurred long ago is to be collected to bring about the end. Summoned from humanity’s desperation, you are all that stands between Cadmeia and its annihilation. Find and seize the blood memories of old, lest those that intend suffering and harm unending should wield them. Pick up your war hammer. Bring peace to the condemned, silence to the corrupt, and retribution against the deceitful.
· Mat farming is necessary. Try to remember enemy drops.
· In tough situations grab what you need and warp out.
· Chime pieces may reveal a hint at boss vulnerability.
· Be deliberate and measure your attack reach and timing.
· This is not your high-speed hack 'n slash.
· Button mashing will get you killed.
· Weapons have different types, move-sets, speeds, and attributes.
· Learn how to parry and counter attack. This will give you an advantage.
· Single player Action RPG (Fantasy & Adventure)
· 3D Isometric POV
· Tactical combat
· Gamepad recommended
· Customize touch control (size, space, transparency)
· Linear gameplay (backtracking necessary)
· Narrative: storytelling / lore in dialogue & items
· Main & side quests, boss battles, lore
· Item crafting: weapons, armor, accessories
· Items with various skills, effects, attributes
· Character stats & management*
*: Enemies have different elemental/status effect vulnerabilities. Stat placement & item attributes affect combat efficiency.
· Strategy/Tactics: Farm, combine, and balance equipment suited to the map or enemy.
· Material farming from mobs
Want to know more about the game or us? There are people here!!
Recommended for you
4.4 ★ • 180Paid
4.5 ★ • 168Paid
4.8 ★ • 108Action
4.4 ★ • 101Adventure
4.4 ★ • 94Action
4.7 ★ • 102Action
You may also like
4.1 ★ • 116simulation
4.3 ★ • 77Action
4.1 ★ • 79simulation
4.3 ★ • 117Role Playing
4.3 ★ • 95Video Players & Editors
4.6 ★ • 82simulation
Leave a Reply