Description Pokémon GO
New! Now you can battle other Pokémon GO Trainers online! Try the GO Battle League today!
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
Uncover the world of Pokémon: Explore and discover Pokémon wherever you are!
Catch more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex!
Journey alongside your Buddy Pokémon to help make your Pokémon stronger and earn rewards!
Compete in epic Gym battles and…
Team up with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon during Raid Battles!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await! Let’s GO!
– This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
– Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 6.0–10.0+ installed.
– Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
– Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
– It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
– Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
– Please visit PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
– Information current as of October 20, 2020.
Pokémon Go is a GPS game where players will encounter different Pokémon and capture it to complete the Pokédex. With an imposing number of Pokémon, you sure won’t be able to pass up encounters with them. At the same time, strength matches will always happen and urge players to participate.
JOIN THE NEW SEASON WITH IMPRESSIVE EVENTS
In the new version of Pokémon GO, players will come to an entirely new season called Season of Heritage, and each season has its various features to urge players to experience. Along with the new rewards this season, you’ll also find ongoing events like the Stardust Challenge. You will need to collect a number of these Stardust items to receive the items corresponding to each landmark.
More from Niantic Inc
Recommended for you
4.4 ★ • 23Adventure
★ • 19Adventure
4.3 ★ • 26Adventure
★ • 21Adventure
4.5 ★ • 20Adventure
4.3 ★ • 16Adventure
You may also like
4.3 ★ • 25simulation
4.5 ★ • 28Action
4.1 ★ • 28Lifestyle
4.7 ★ • 16Casual
4.1 ★ • 25Paid
4.7 ★ • 38Paid